Get To Know Me...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

How is tomorrow already Christmas?! This year has gone by in a flash. Within the next week, I plan on writing a summary of 2009. Hopefully it'll be semi-good. :)

I've worked every day the past eight days, with the exception of Sunday. Oh goodness, retail, you're going to be the death of me! I work again Saturday, which is supposed to be just as bad as Black Friday. Hooray.

I feel like the spring semester is just around the corner... winter break is seriously going by way too quickly. I've worked way too much and haven't seen enough of my friends. Luckily next week I only have 15 hours and three days off in a row. One of those days I'm going to see Avatar! I've heard such great things about it; I'm excited to see it for myself.

I woke up this morning at 7:30 and, though it took some pushing to get out of bed, I really enjoyed it. Mornings are so peaceful, with most people still asleep. I like how the light the sun shines in on the living room, with the sun just rising. I'm one of the few people who is a morning person. I'd rather wake up early than sleep in. I very rarely, aka never, get up past 9am. If I sleep in too late I feel gross. Like my day has been wasted. Even if I'm up late, I make an attempt at waking up early. I can always take a nap later in the day.

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day with your friends and family!

No comments: