Get To Know Me...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

If grace is an ocean, we're all sinking.

This semester has been one of the best semesters I've yet to experience and I believe they'll only improve from here.

Attending Wesley has impacted my life the most. Meeting amazing people and forming friendships with people who are helping me grow in my faith tremendously has been such a blessing. I feel so loved and at home. I know God wants me to be at Wesley, which gives me confidence for whatever he has in store for me.

Going to Maryland with ASB was also an incredible experience.  I grew so close to those nine people that I did not wanted to leave their sides when our week was over. That week is one I will never forget and I will forever consider it a blessing.

This semester alone I have changed. I don't know what's different about me, I don't even know if other people are aware of it, but something inside me has changed.


Now I am more than excited to see what the summer has in store. :)

No comments: