Get To Know Me...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

over-thinking

I want to do so much in my future, I don't know how I'm going to accomplish it all. I want to go to Africa, I want to live in Ireland, I want to go on missions, I want to build houses for the homeless, I want to love everyone. I want to be a teacher, eventually. Teaching IS something I want to do, but it's started to become secondary in my future plans. I keep hearing about overseas opportunities, and I want to partake in ALL of them! I want to meet the children of Uganda, I want to build houses for the homeless in Haiti, I want to go into the Peace Corps or Ameri-Corps. I want to teach young children, I want to get my Master's degree in Special Education. I want to work for a non-profit organization. I want to live in a big city. I want to get married and have a family of my own, while living in a small, quaint town.  How is all of this going to get done?!  


I think about the future too much.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

You can do it! Somehow, things always work out. It's kind of like how orchestra always sounds like poop right before festival. Then, somehow it just gets done fantastically.