Get To Know Me...

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are





Since I heard about the release of one of my favorite childhood books, Where the Wild Things Are, I have been eagerly anticipating the opening day.  Now, it's less than a week since it opens and I'm so excited.  Everytime I see the trailer, I squeal.  The cinematography looks so well done; the monsters illustrated in the book look nearly identical to the ones in the movie. The song chose for the trailer, Wake Up by The Aracde Fire, was an excellent choice. It's absolutely beautiful and full of emotion. I find myself humming it quite often. Unfortunately I won't get to see it opening night (I work D: ), but I will be at the theater Saturday night, wearing my "I Love Wild Things" t-shirt, excited to see what Spike Jonze has created.
I.am.so.exited.

No comments: