Get To Know Me...

Thursday, August 20, 2009

lazy day

I spent almost the entire summer going non-stop, with babysitting, various church activities, and spending a lot of time with friends and family. Today was quite the opposite. I can recall only a few other days out of this entire summer that was as laid-back as today was. I woke up before eight, even though I went to bed a little late last night. Probably because it was my first night on my own (whoa!). I did a lot of nothing today. I watched a lot of television, which I hardly ever do, got some school stuff taken care of, ran some errands and went on a crazy search for ink cartridges- can you believe there isn't a Wal-Mart near by?!-then watched some more television. I've felt rather unproductive. I could've continued my quest for a job, but I just wasn't motivated. Tomorrow it has to get done. My checking account misses those deposit's. Even though I'm not very tired yet, I think I might hit the sack soon. I don't like this feeling of not doing much...

No comments: