Get To Know Me...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer of 2009, you were one to remember.


I went to St. Augustine on Memorial Day.

I helped bake some cakes for the LOST season 4 finale.

I celebrated my 20th birthday by going to Disney with two of my best friends.

I went camping and failed at setting up tents.

I went to Washington, DC and participated in an event I will never forget.

I was even blessed to have the opportunity to meet a hero while in DC.

I went to a Wizard Rock concert. :)


I celebrated free Slurpee day.


I celebrated the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. <3


I played a lot of Fluffy Bunny.


I went to a few game nights. I love Risk now.


I celebrated Christmas in July.



I even went to the beach a few times!


So long, sweet summer...

No comments: